Monday, 9 March 2015

Criteria for Self-Assessment

Criteria for Self-Assessment


Task 1
  1. I chose a topic that is related to the textbook material.
  2. I understand the main idea of the material.
  3. I have better understanding on the content of the textbook material now.
  4. I can use the words or phrases I learned in the practice.
  5. I know my strength and weakness in listening and speaking in this practice.
  6. I gave objective feedback to my group members.


Task 2
  1. I chose a topic or an argument related to the textbook material.
  2. Our conversation or debate lasted more than 5 minutes.
  3. I have better understanding on the topic or our discussion / debate.
  4. I expressed myself well during the discussion / debate
  5. I know how to deal with information gap when I am talking with a group of people.
  6. I know my strength and weaknesses in speaking in this practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment